- Remove Culture filter Culture
- Remove Stone crosses filter Stone crosses
- Remove Stone age filter Stone age
- Remove Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss kommune. filter Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss kommune.
- Remove Archaeological findings filter Archaeological findings
On the farm Bø, close to the highway between Bulken and Voss lies Byrkjehaugen, one of the largest burial mounds in West Norway. Originally it was around 50m across and 5m high, but following the excavation in 1908 and chipping off by both railway and road construction, the cross-section has shrunk to 37m and the height to 4m. All the same, it is an impressive burial monument for the passing traveller to see.