- Remove Culture filter Culture
- Remove Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad. filter Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad.
- Remove Stone crosses filter Stone crosses
- Remove Railroad filter Railroad
- Remove Churches filter Churches
Vangskyrkja (Vangen church) is the largest of the medieval churches in Hordaland; one of the four “fjordung” churches in the county. A royal letter from 1271 shows that the church was under construction at this time. Vossevangen at Vangsvatnet, where the wide and expansive valleys of the Voss communities meet, was the natural location for a church.
Ygre Station lies hidden away for highway travellers, just below the road Vossevangen-Mjølfjell. The station building at Ygre was constructed at Nesttun station in 1879-80. Almost all the stations at the Voss railway were identical. The architect was Balthazar Lange, and the type was called subsidiary station No.4. It is built in the Swiss style, as fashion of the times demanded.