- Remove Culture filter Culture
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Masfjorden filter Masfjorden
- Remove Archaeology filter Archaeology
On a large gravel terrace in Matredalen (the Matre valley), a couple of kilometres from the coastal settlement Matre, lies Storseterhilleren, at the end of a large stone block that came rushing down from the mountain. The Matre river runs just over 100 metres to the east of the cave.