- Remove Culture filter Culture
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Masfjorden filter Masfjorden
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
Close to Hummelfossen (waterfall) there is a narrow path leading up the steep mountainside. The path leads to the farm Kringlebotnen, which lies in the mountain, east of the Stormatre valley.
In Mollandsvågen, close by the river that runs from Mollandsvatnet (lake) into the fjord, are two water-powered circular saws and a mill. This small industrial centre has belonged to the farms Molland, Reknes and Duesund, which together own the rights to the waterfall