- Remove Culture filter Culture
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Samnanger filter Samnanger
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
The fishnet shed at Notaholmen stands as a reminder of the days when people used to row out on the fjord to set their nets. On Notaholmen the nets were dried, repaired and tanned. And it was a great advantage to store them in a place inaccessible for rats and mice.