- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Wildlife filter Wildlife
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Benthic organisms filter Benthic organisms
- Remove Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune. filter Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune.
- Remove Wetland filter Wetland
Fossevatna, some few kilometres north of Alversund, is one of the finest wetland areas in Lindås. Especially the birdlife has made this place well known. Throughout the year, one can make exciting bird discoveries. But, if you want to hear the flight games skal høre med fagredaktør Stein Byrkjeland of the Snipe, you should come here on a spring or summer evening.
Both Lure Fjord and Lindåsosane to the inside give good living conditions for rare marine organisms: jellyfish, shellfish and fish. These include animals that migrated in after last the Ice Age, when the sea level was higher. Eventually, as the land rose, some of these populations became isolated.