- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Wildlife filter Wildlife
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Benthic organisms filter Benthic organisms
- Remove Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune. filter Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune.
- Remove Osterøy filter Osterøy
Both Lure Fjord and Lindåsosane to the inside give good living conditions for rare marine organisms: jellyfish, shellfish and fish. These include animals that migrated in after last the Ice Age, when the sea level was higher. Eventually, as the land rose, some of these populations became isolated.
Around Mjøsvågen here is still a compact marine use area. Some of the buildings are common boathouses, but most of them also house small enterprises and workshops. This is where the farmers from Øvsthus, Mjøs, Hole and other farms have supplemented their meagre incomes as smiths, brass moulders, clog makers, chest builders and decorative painters.