- Remove Quarns and mills filter Quarns and mills
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
- Remove Benthic organisms filter Benthic organisms
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Forestation filter Forestation
- Remove Industry, Energy and Natural Resources filter Industry, Energy and Natural Resources
The industrial settlement Bjørsvik
The little cowshed which lies on the fence at Kolåseidet, constructed in connection with the stone fence, has put its mark on the cultural landscape. On the border between the home fields and the forest, the cowshed is the very symbol of a simple resource management - the division between the cropland and the grazing grounds. And the way it was built has its roots far back in time.