- Remove Smallholdings filter Smallholdings
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Avalanches and rock falls filter Avalanches and rock falls
- Remove Churches filter Churches
- Remove Vernacular crafts filter Vernacular crafts
- Remove Weather and climate filter Weather and climate
- Remove Weather phenomena filter Weather phenomena
If you drive between Søfteland and Ulven on a clear spring morning, or an evening in late autumn, you are advised to be careful on the turns. The temperature on the road can fall to under 0 °C here long before other places in the municipality. On clear, still nights the earth's surface chills quite a bit. In exposed areas a layer of cold air develops very near the ground and the road surface can easily chill to below freezing.