- Remove Smallholdings filter Smallholdings
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Avalanches and rock falls filter Avalanches and rock falls
- Remove Churches filter Churches
- Remove Late glacial filter Late glacial
- Remove Os, frå 2020 del av nye Bjørnafjorden kommune filter Os, frå 2020 del av nye Bjørnafjorden kommune
- Remove Churches, Cloisters, Christianity filter Churches, Cloisters, Christianity
The small white-painted chapel with the red brick tiled roof just south of the monastery ruins at Lyse was built in 1663 as a local chapel for the monastery estate, following the takeover of the property by the District Recorder (Stiftskriver) Niels Hanssøn Schmidt two years previously. The chapel, with its harmonic proportions, lies in the cultural landscape beside the grand monastery estate, witness to a time gone by. But even today, there is a tradition of high mass on the 2nd day of Ascension in Lyse Chapel.