- Remove Smallholdings filter Smallholdings
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Avalanches and rock falls filter Avalanches and rock falls
- Remove Churches filter Churches
- Remove Fusa, frå 2020 ein del av nye Bjørnafjorden kommune filter Fusa, frå 2020 ein del av nye Bjørnafjorden kommune
The old church at Holdhus is one of the oldest timbered churches left in the west of Norway. The new church at Eide, built in 1889, replaced the church location from the Middle Ages. As the small, tarred church lies today, in the hilly landscape at Holdhus, it was taken over by the Society for the Preservation of Norwegian Ancient Monuments, who obtained title to the property in 1900 from Hans Holdhus.