- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Vernacular crafts filter Vernacular crafts
- Remove Voss (tidl. kommune) filter Voss (tidl. kommune)
- Remove Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad. filter Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad.
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Hill forts filter Hill forts
- Remove Osterøy filter Osterøy
- Remove Landscape filter Landscape
- Remove Delta filter Delta
Deep down between the stone polished phyllite bedrock in Bordalsgjelet canyon, there is a cascading river. In close cooperation with hard polishing stones, the water has carved into the bedrock for thousands of years - and is still doing so today.
The sediment that was deposited from the river Dyrvo has created the fan-shaped delta Rekvesøyane. The bit of land farthest out toward the water gets periodically flooded, especially during snow melt and after periods of much rain.