- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Eidfjord filter Eidfjord
- Remove Stord filter Stord
- Remove Stone age filter Stone age
- Remove Granvin, frå 2020 del av nye Voss Herad filter Granvin, frå 2020 del av nye Voss Herad
- Remove Sunnhordland filter Sunnhordland
The Ådland house is one of the biggest medieval houses still existing in West Norway. It is constructed from unusually large, hard fir wood, beautifully oval-cut. One story links the cottage to the Gildeskålbakken at Orninggård (Lower Ådland); thus indicating that the cottage has been the medieval banqueting hall. The building has been dated back to the 13-1400s by carbon dating.