- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Eidfjord filter Eidfjord
- Remove Stord filter Stord
- Remove Hydro power filter Hydro power
- Remove Churches, Cloisters, Christianity filter Churches, Cloisters, Christianity
- Remove Industry, Energy and Natural Resources filter Industry, Energy and Natural Resources
The old stone church at Eidfjord has an open position on the terrace at Lægreid. In a diploma from 1310 it transpires that Torgeir on Sponheim donated a gift for the erection of the church in Eidfjord. Thus we can assume that the church was under construction at the time. The elements in the style confirm such a dating.