- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Archaeology filter Archaeology
- Remove Masfjorden filter Masfjorden
- Remove Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune. filter Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune.
- Remove Memorial stones filter Memorial stones
Sæheim (Seim) at Lygrefjord is mentioned as one of the royal farms of Harald Hårfagre. Several of the first Norwegian national kings had their seat here, and the farm became Crown Property up to the 1400s. According to the sagas, Håkon den gode is buried on the farm.