- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Archaeology filter Archaeology
- Remove Chieftains and royal lines filter Chieftains and royal lines
- Remove Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune. filter Lindås, frå 2020 del av nye Alver kommune.
Sæheim (Seim) at Lygrefjord is mentioned as one of the royal farms of Harald Hårfagre. Several of the first Norwegian national kings had their seat here, and the farm became Crown Property up to the 1400s. According to the sagas, Håkon den gode is buried on the farm.