- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Seabirds filter Seabirds
- Remove Fitjar filter Fitjar
- Remove Sunnhordland filter Sunnhordland
- Remove Farming and forestry filter Farming and forestry
- Remove Lakes, rivers and river networks filter Lakes, rivers and river networks
The deep agricultural soils in Fitjar are found especially in the area between Lake Storavatnet and Breivika. The many stonewalls in the area reflect that the earth probably was full of stones and stone blocks. The stones that couldn't be dug out had also a function: they stored heat that helped to grow potatoes.