- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Hardanger og Voss filter Hardanger og Voss
- Remove Churches, Cloisters, Christianity filter Churches, Cloisters, Christianity
Ullensvang church, situated beside the vicarage, in idyllic surroundings on the headland just inside Lofthus municipality, is mentioned for the first time in written sources in 1309. At that time the present Gothic stone church must have been new. Judging by the style in the western portal and the eastern chancel windows, the church must have been built around 1300 or just before, probably by builders from Bergen influenced by the English Gothic style.