- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove People and Society filter People and Society
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Chieftains and royal lines filter Chieftains and royal lines
- Remove Bømlo filter Bømlo
- Remove Etne filter Etne
High above the sea and the beach flats, on one of the wide terraces shaped by the sea and the ice, lies the farm Støle (Stødle). The Old Norse name of Studla is derived from studill “support, shelf”. As far back as Viking times Støle has been a chieftain’s farm, a good farm on the plains formed by the moraine masses.