- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Boat- and shipyards filter Boat- and shipyards
- Remove Basement rocks filter Basement rocks
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Currents and tides filter Currents and tides
Frekhaug has been a large farm with well-off owners through many generations. The main house, a two storey building with a hipped roof, must have been erected about 1780.
Until 1743 the people from Modal had to wait for a flood in MOSTRAUMEN before they could draw their boats up the river current, and then row back across Lake Movatnet. But, that year the flood opened a free passageway all the way to Mo. Hordaland had gained a new tidal waterway.