- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Arkeologi filter Arkeologi
- Remove Vernacular arts filter Vernacular arts
- Remove Iron age filter Iron age
- Remove Farm sites filter Farm sites
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Boat- and shipyards filter Boat- and shipyards
- Remove Midthordland filter Midthordland
- Remove Archaeology filter Archaeology
Where the school and the sports facility lie at Eidsbøen there was previously a bog surrounded by small hillocks. More than 1000 years ago this was a holy place, where the dead were buried.
Even though we know of several hundred burial places from the Stone Age in Hordaland, we do not often hit on the Stone Age Man himself. But there are a few.