- Remove Arkeologi filter Arkeologi
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Kvam filter Kvam
- Remove Ullensvang, frå 2020 del av nye Ullensvang kommune. filter Ullensvang, frå 2020 del av nye Ullensvang kommune.
- Remove Hardanger og Voss filter Hardanger og Voss
- Remove Farm sites filter Farm sites
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
From his loft window on the doctor’s farm at Tangarås the young Hans Ernst Kinck had a view of the fjord and the Mauranger mountains. The fjord settlements in West Norway made a strong impression on the young boy when his family moved from Setesdal, from “the stifling mystique of the ballad”, to Strandebarm in 1876. The new district doctor bought the old captain’s farm at Tangarås, which had for some time been a military head farm after Håbrekke further into the settlement.