- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove People and Society filter People and Society
- Remove Askøy filter Askøy
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Bømlo filter Bømlo
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
Numerous finds show that the settlement at Herdla goes back to prehistoric times, and the large estate at Herdla has enjoyed a central place in the nation’s history since High Middle Ages. As Ask, Herdla was part of the country estate Harald Hårfagre took over as he took command of the west of Norway.