- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Trading posts and guesthouses filter Trading posts and guesthouses
- Remove Midthordland filter Midthordland
- Remove Vernacular crafts filter Vernacular crafts
- Remove Landscape filter Landscape
"So many and such big potholes as are found at Eikelandsosen, we don't see other places in western Norway, and as beautifully polished as the mountainside is along the river up to Koldal , one would look a long time to see anywhere else. There is much to dazzle a geologist's eyes. If only these features could bring others the same joy!"
The steep drop by Fossen cliff has been the biggest challenge for those who wished to make a road over Kvamskogen through the years. Leave the car by the monument on the old road and take a walk down to the bend by the waterfall that Bergen-folk call "The bridal veil". Why is there a waterfall just here?