- Remove Øygarden, frå 2020 del av nye Øygarden kommune. filter Øygarden, frå 2020 del av nye Øygarden kommune.
- Remove Basement rocks filter Basement rocks
- Remove Midthordland filter Midthordland
- Remove Archaeological findings filter Archaeological findings
- Remove Conservation area filter Conservation area
- Remove Seabirds filter Seabirds
- Remove Wildlife filter Wildlife
- Remove Fjell, frå 2020 del av nye Øygarden kommune filter Fjell, frå 2020 del av nye Øygarden kommune
Small boat folk in Hordaland know where Løno is. As do many seabirds. With the big ocean at its back and a wide, weather beaten strait ahead of it, Løno is one of Hordaland’s most isolated and exposed recreational areas. The islands west of Sotra are some of the county’s most stable nesting localities for seabirds.
There isn't much forest on Skogsøyna today, but that there is, has been planted. There is not much wildlife, either. But, quite a lot of birds pass by Skogsøyna during migration time. Ther is no other place along the coast where you can better observe the seabird migrations.