- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Vernacular arts filter Vernacular arts
- Remove Kvam filter Kvam
- Remove Boat- and shipyards filter Boat- and shipyards
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
- Remove Churches filter Churches
Through Adolph Tidemand’s detailed close-ups of smokehouses in Kvam, the vicarage in Vikøy, where he lived during his painting trips through Hardanger, has obtained a central position in the Norwegian national romanticism.