- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Vernacular arts filter Vernacular arts
- Remove Kvam filter Kvam
- Remove Boat- and shipyards filter Boat- and shipyards
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
- Remove Stord filter Stord
The pit saw on the property of the farm Valvatna, is the origin of the name Sagvåg. The sawmill is mentioned as early as 1564. The name of the place at that time was Fuglesalt, but soon there is only talk of Saugvog.