- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Museum filter Museum
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Hardanger og Voss filter Hardanger og Voss
- Remove Farm sites filter Farm sites
- Remove Midthordland filter Midthordland
- Remove People and Society filter People and Society
Tælavåg has a significant place in the history of the German occupation in WWII. The small community by the sea, where for centuries people had made a living from farming and fishing in harmony with the natural resources, in 1942 became the victim of German reprisals without their equal in Norwegian war history. The collection of war histories in Tælavåg provides us with a close-up of the dramatic events.