- Remove Culture filter Culture
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Midthordland filter Midthordland
- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
Lysøen, this fairytale castle with its Russian-inspired onion dome on the corner turret, stands as a reminder of the diversity of the period called Historicism and a monument to a versatile artist; a key figure in the Norwegian National Romanticism.