- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
- Remove Austrheim filter Austrheim
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Stone age filter Stone age
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Modalen filter Modalen
The farmhouses at holding No. 15 at Hopland are built together to form a long, continuous building, with dwelling house, hayshed and cowshed built in one row. There have been many such joined structures in the coastal communities, but today there are few remaining. If we travel to the other side of the North Sea, to the Faeroes, Shetland and the Orkney Islands, we find corresponding features in the older building traditions. We find ourselves in a large North Atlantic cultural area.