- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Museum filter Museum
- Remove Farm sites filter Farm sites
- Remove Sunnhordland filter Sunnhordland
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Industry, Energy and Natural Resources filter Industry, Energy and Natural Resources
The first finds of pyrite at Litlabø in Stord came to light in 1864. Forty years later sulphuric ore was mined from an open mine. From 1874 to 1880 it was used for dynamite production. That came to a sudden end when the factory exploded and three people died.