- Remove Quarns and mills filter Quarns and mills
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Trading posts and guesthouses filter Trading posts and guesthouses
- Remove Austrheim filter Austrheim
- Remove Wetland filter Wetland
- Remove Osterøy filter Osterøy
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
If you take the sea route north you have several options. The various routes have been dealt with in history, and through the Middle Ages the traffic increased as well as the trading with Nordland in fish and herring, feather and down. One of the central routes passes through Kjelstraumen, in the sound between Ulvøy and Bakkøy. This has been a place for a guesthouse since 1610, with Royal Letter of Privilege, part of the large network of trading post and guesthouse locations along the coast.