- Remove Museum filter Museum
- Remove Boat- and shipyards filter Boat- and shipyards
- Remove Defense filter Defense
- Remove Etne filter Etne
- Remove Kvam filter Kvam
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Conservation area filter Conservation area
- Remove Kvinnherad filter Kvinnherad
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
Down by the fjord on the farm Berge in Tørvikbygd, is Stekkavika – a sheltered eastward facing harbour, protected against the fjord by headlands and rocks, even manifest in the name. Here is also a comprehensive milieu of coastal industry, with boathouses and sea-sheds that belong to the farms Berge, Heradstveit and Halleråker. Belonging to the farm Berge there is also a mill-house, circular saw, workshop for sloop building, and – a little further up into the woods – the old water-powered sash-saw.
The Barony of Rosendal lies in the grounds of the old noble estate of Hatteberg, on the north side of the Hatteberg river, around one kilometre up from the sea. The three noble estates Seim, Mel and Hatteberg constituted the core of the large estate taken over by Ludvig Rosenkrantz in 1662, after he was married to Karen Mowat in 1658.