- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Vernacular crafts filter Vernacular crafts
- Remove Voss (tidl. kommune) filter Voss (tidl. kommune)
- Remove Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad. filter Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad.
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Hill forts filter Hill forts
- Remove Osterøy filter Osterøy
- Remove Landscape filter Landscape
Deep down between the stone polished phyllite bedrock in Bordalsgjelet canyon, there is a cascading river. In close cooperation with hard polishing stones, the water has carved into the bedrock for thousands of years - and is still doing so today.
The farm STAUP lies on a shelf in the terrain above Løno. From the highway E16 it is possible to glimpse the houses through the trees. The farm is without a road, and the old farmyard and the cultural landscape is very well preserved. In the 1980s grants were given to carry out maintenance work with the intention of protecting the houses in the farmyard.