- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove People and Society filter People and Society
- Remove Defense filter Defense
- Remove Civil servant dwellings and manors filter Civil servant dwellings and manors
- Remove Sunnhordland filter Sunnhordland
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
- Remove Kvinnherad filter Kvinnherad
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
- Remove Sveio filter Sveio
- Remove Trading posts and guesthouses filter Trading posts and guesthouses
- Remove Farm sites filter Farm sites
Einstapevoll (from einstape: “bregne” (fern)) lies on the west side of the Tittelsnes peninsula. Up to 1831 the farm was a vicarage belonging to Stord parish. The priests had leasing rights. Land rent and other fees from the farm was part of their salaries.
The single unit farm without a road to it, Haugsbø, is situated on the east side of the Tittelsnes peninsula facing Ålfjorden. As far back as the Middle Ages the farm has probably belonged to Stord Parish, up to the 1800s. In 1590 it was thought to be abandoned, but in 1601 Mickel Hougsbøe paid a tithe on the farm.