- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Boat- and shipyards filter Boat- and shipyards
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Hardanger og Voss filter Hardanger og Voss
- Remove Sunnhordland filter Sunnhordland
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
The pit saw on the property of the farm Valvatna, is the origin of the name Sagvåg. The sawmill is mentioned as early as 1564. The name of the place at that time was Fuglesalt, but soon there is only talk of Saugvog.