- Remove Museum filter Museum
- Remove Vernacular arts filter Vernacular arts
- Remove Iron age filter Iron age
- Remove Defense filter Defense
- Remove Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage filter Museums, nature conservation, cultural heritage
- Remove Dialects and arts filter Dialects and arts
Øystese- Kvam rural museum
Lysøen, this fairytale castle with its Russian-inspired onion dome on the corner turret, stands as a reminder of the diversity of the period called Historicism and a monument to a versatile artist; a key figure in the Norwegian National Romanticism.
On the farms Kjerland and Røynstrond, east of the river that flows into the fjord, we find many decorative painters who belong to the so-called sòlekistemålarane in Hardanger: Knut and Mikkjel Røynstrand and Johannes Jonsson Kjærland.
Matre- Bjørn West museum
Skånevik- Norwegian engine museum