- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove People and Society filter People and Society
- Remove Sunnhordland filter Sunnhordland
- Remove Farm sites filter Farm sites
- Remove Chieftains and royal lines filter Chieftains and royal lines
- Remove Smallholdings filter Smallholdings
- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
Årskog farm is situated in a typical coastal landscape in a gentle terrain that slopes down from the outlying heaths down towards the fjord. The farm steading exists as it was in the 1800s. In 1980 the two brothers, Lars and Olai Årskog donated the farm with all its contents of tools and interior decoration, for museum purposes.