- Remove Article filter Article
- Remove Archaeology filter Archaeology
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Industry, Energy and Natural Resources filter Industry, Energy and Natural Resources
- Remove Churches, Cloisters, Christianity filter Churches, Cloisters, Christianity
Craftsmanship through two thousand years
The old Norwegian farmers’ calendar, the wooden calendar staff, follows the Norse system of reckoning time, and divides the year into a summer half, and a winter half.