- Remove Settlements, Villages, Towns filter Settlements, Villages, Towns
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Trading posts and guesthouses filter Trading posts and guesthouses
- Remove Factories filter Factories
- Remove Midthordland filter Midthordland
Kvalvåg on Stolmen is first mentioned as a trading post in 1655, and in 1731 the owner Jens Meyer, was granted a royal trading privilege.
The hostelry place in Bruknappen is situated north in Radsundet, just south of Festo, by a sheltered idyllic bay, close to the main lane. Sloops both from Sognefjorden and Nordland had their fixed stops at “the blacksmith in Bruknappen”; on their way to Bergen, fully loaded with wood and hazel hoops, barrels and chests, or on their way home with town merchandise.