- Remove Small landforms filter Small landforms
- Remove Middle age filter Middle age
- Remove Livelihood and Craftsmanship filter Livelihood and Craftsmanship
- Remove Road constructions filter Road constructions
- Remove Nordhordland filter Nordhordland
- Remove Vernacular crafts filter Vernacular crafts
- Remove Voss (tidl. kommune) filter Voss (tidl. kommune)
- Remove Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad. filter Voss, frå 2020 del av nye Voss herad.
- Remove Place filter Place
- Remove Osterøy filter Osterøy
- Remove Landscape filter Landscape
- Remove Maritime environments filter Maritime environments
Around Mjøsvågen here is still a compact marine use area. Some of the buildings are common boathouses, but most of them also house small enterprises and workshops. This is where the farmers from Øvsthus, Mjøs, Hole and other farms have supplemented their meagre incomes as smiths, brass moulders, clog makers, chest builders and decorative painters.
Deep down between the stone polished phyllite bedrock in Bordalsgjelet canyon, there is a cascading river. In close cooperation with hard polishing stones, the water has carved into the bedrock for thousands of years - and is still doing so today.