Around 1500 “Lille Oxe” was divided between two users; Sjur and Magne, and there have been two units on the farm until the 1800s. On an old house the year 1585 is carved above the door. This house has been built into a newer house from the 1800s. On the other farm the local historian Johan Litleskar tells of a curious old longhouse, which today has disappeared: the main entrance was a slab in half cellar height, with steps up to the house and “Longør” (long, covered passage). From north to south there were in a row: “north house”, “little house”, “living room”, “outer shed”, and a store inside the granite gable.